Christmas menu 2019
Creamy Parsnip & Nutmeg Soup with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds & Homemade Bread.
Eyemouth Hot Smoked Salmon with Crab Pate, Red Onion Hollandaise Sauce & Herb Salad.
Duck & Pheasant Roulade with Mulled Apples & Walnut Salad.
Chestnut, Sage & Onion Croquettes with Creamy Brie Sauce & Rocket.
Roast Scottish Turkey, Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes, Stuffing, Seasonal Vegetables, Kilted Sausages, Turkey Gravy & Cranberry Sauce.
East Coast Hake Fillet with Leek & Pea Risotto & Pesto Dressing.
Haunch of Venison with Button Mushrooms, Bacon Lardons, Black Pudding Mashed Potatoes & Kale.
Slighhouses Farm Pork Loin with Cider Cream, Braised Red Cabbage & Celeriac Rosti.
Spiced Butternut Squash with Green Lentil & Spinach Dhal. Served with Carrot & Cumin Fritter.
Katrina’s Homemade Christmas Pudding with Giacopazzis Christmas Pudding Ice Cream & Brandy Sauce.
Oreo Cheesecake with Hot Chocolate Sauce & Iced Berries.
Lemon Polenta Cake with Limoncello, Lemon Curd, Toasted Almonds & Orange Sorbet.
Selection of Giacopazzis Ice Cream
Scottish Cheese Plate with Cranberry Chutney, Grapes & Biscuits.
Lunch — 2 courses for £19 or 3 courses for £24
Dinner — 2 courses for £23 or 3 courses for £28
Deposit required for tables of six or more.
Re-opening Summer Offers:
1) Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £140 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room. Valid until 31st August 2020).
2) Seafood Lovers - Our seafood platter, bottle of Muscadet Sevre et Maine, bed & breakfast only £175 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room Valid until 31st August).
3) 10% Discount when you book 2 or more nights. Use promo code "welcolme back". (Can not be used in conjunction with other offers. Valid until 31th August 2020).
Why book direct?
- We are always cheaper than OTAs including Booking.con, Expedia & TripAdvisor
- Free early check in when available
- Free WiFi
"I stayed here on and off for a month due to work commitments. The Allanton Inn is a lovely old coaching inn that had been turned into a fantastic pub/restaurant with rooms. The staff really friendly, the food great (wait till you have breakfast!!!! Nom Nom Nom....),furnished in a traditional manner, great atmosphere."