Fine wines, real ales and 40 varieties of gin
The delicious, seasonal food we serve can be complemented with our selection of fine wines, real ales and other drinks for your enjoyment from our well stocked bar. We stock around 40 different gins. The wines have been selected individually for a wine list compiled by William and he continuously reviews the list and suppliers for quality and price.
William is very particular about his beers and enjoys getting real ales from a variety of suppliers, mostly Scottish, to provide our ale drinkers a constantly changing choice of interesting and quality ales.
Our coffee machine is always on and we serve a variety of hot drinks throughout the day. The coffee beans are sourced from Brodies of Musselburgh.
You can enjoy your wine, beer, gin or coffee inside or can wander outside to the beer garden to make the most of the tranquillity and beautiful rural view. In the bar there is a range of reading material, dominoes and table games to enjoy while relaxing with a drink or two.
At the Allanton Inn various events are organised throughout the year, including an annual Burns Supper in January, Easter Eggs hunts, Father’s Day weekend Midsummer Garden Party & Beer Festival (with a range of ales, BBQs and live music), Fireworks display in November, Christmas & Hogmanay.
Re-opening Summer Offers:
1) Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £140 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room. Valid until 31st August 2020).
2) Seafood Lovers - Our seafood platter, bottle of Muscadet Sevre et Maine, bed & breakfast only £175 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room Valid until 31st August).
3) 10% Discount when you book 2 or more nights. Use promo code "welcolme back". (Can not be used in conjunction with other offers. Valid until 31th August 2020).
Why book direct?
- We are always cheaper than OTAs including Booking.con, Expedia & TripAdvisor
- Free early check in when available
- Free WiFi