How to get to The Allanton Inn, Berwickshire
The Allanton Inn is perfect for relaxing country breaks, and an ideal stopping off point for those travelling through the Scottish Borders on the A1 or A697. If you’re planning a local trip you can enter your postcode or current location into this map to get directions to The Allanton Inn. If you should have difficulty finding Allanton please don’t hestitate to call us on 01890 818 260, and you can also check availability and book a room online before you arrive.
The Allanton Inn is located on the main street that runs through the village; you can’t drive through Allanton without seeing the inn. Allanton itself is a peaceful conservation village located just ten miles west of Berwick-upon-Tweed and the A1, ten miles north of Coldstream and the A697, and six miles east of Duns. Surrounded by the beautiful rural countryside of Berwickshire, the English border is only five miles away over the River Tweed, so it’s the perfect location for exploring the border region and the beautiful coast.
1) Dinner, Bed & Breakfast from £135 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room. Valid until 30th April 2020).
2) Seafood Lovers - Our seafood platter, bottle of Muscadet Sevre et Maine, bed & breakfast only £165 for 2 people (based on two people sharing a double/twin room Valid until 31st May).
3) 10% Discount when you book 2 or more nights. Use promo code "Spring". (Can not be used in conjunction with other offers. Valid until 30th April 2020).
Why book direct?
- We are always cheaper than OTAs including Booking.com, Expedia & TripAdvisor
- Free early check in when available
- Free WiFi